Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fashion Time

Lately I have been really wanting a white ceramic watch, they are so fashionable and i love them. I believe Chanel was one of the first, if not the first to start this trend. Although I would love one of these several thousand dollar watches, its not going to happen. I began looking around for watches that were similar but more in my price range. Here are some I loved that were more than I could afford or less expensive, for us who can't afford Chanel. I ended up buying the Fossil plastic one, looks very similar to ceramic I thought but more in my budget.
Chanel $5800

Michael Kors $450

Fossil Ceramic $225

Fossil Plastic $95


Francesca's silicone $18

1 comment:

  1. I love this watch, its soo cute on you too! I am wanting a nice new watch, being that I do not have many, I wanna get a classic one that will be in style for a while.. (not too much $$$).. I'll keep searching..

    ReplyDelete