Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dreaming in Pink

Pink is a wonderful color, my whole house could be pink and I would be happy! Valentines is coming up and what a fun day of love and dressing up in pretty pink dresses!
Some information about Pink:

Pink is the color of happiness and is sometimes seen as lighthearted.
  • Stimulates energy
  • Can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate
  • Encourages action and confidence
  • Pink has been used in prison holding cells to effectively to reduce erratic behavior


Whoever threw this party, props to them.. it is incredible!!! I'm obsessed with this and now I want to have a super girlie party for no reason.


And what girl doesn't ADORE getting that beautiful pink box or gift bag for her birthday or any special occasion!?


I have no pink in my apartment now, but someday when I have my own house, I would love to devote an entire room to the color PINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment